Login | Secure Email | Routing Number: 241081066

Checking Account Switch Kit

Thank you for choosing the PSE Checking Account. Here are a few simple steps to help you close your old checking account and easily switch to your new PSE Checking Account.

STEP 1 - Get Organized

Gather all pertinent information about your existing account. Review your last few statements and note all automatic payments (Remember to leave sufficient funds to cover any outstanding checks or pending automatic payments.)

STEP 2 - Move your Direct Deposits & Automatic Payments

Move your Direct Deposits by completing a PSE Direct Deposit Change Request. Note — you may need to fill out an additional form for the party currently sending the direct deposit.  Set up a new Direct Deposit.

To transfer social security direct deposit you can either call the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213 or go to https://www.ssa.gov/deposit/howtosign.htm

Set up new automatic payments. You can use the Authorization to Change Automatic Payments form. (If you are setting up more than one automatic payment, print or make additional copies of the Authorization to Change Automatic Payments form. Or, sign up for Home Financial Services (HFS) Online Banking and PSEasy Pay (Online Bill Pay).

STEP 3 - Close Your Old Accounts

Confirm all checks have cleared and all automatic payments have been made.
Complete the Account Closing Request Form and send it to your old financial institution.
Destroy any unused checks, ATM/debit card and credit cards, and deposit slips associated with your old accounts.
Start using your PSE Checking account exclusively.