At PSE Credit Union, most of our employees have been with us for many years. That’s because PSE Credit Union is a great place to work! However, we do have openings from time to time that need to be filled by talented individuals!
As part of our “People Helping People” credit union philosophy, the PSE Team is always ready to meet the needs of our members no matter how big or small. Employment with PSE Credit Union means we currently employ over 50 full and part time staff members at our three locations throughout Cuyahoga and Medina County.
As part of our Core Values—we believe in providing a pathway to success for our Membership, Team Members, and Community.
We will provide a pathway to success for our Employees by enriching the lives of our team members providing an opportunity for growth in a fun, friendly, and employee centric environment.
We are pleased to offer our employees the following benefits:
- Health and dental coverage
- A Health Reimbursement Account to help cover copays, etc.
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Short term and long term disability
- 401K Retirement Plan, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
Teller/Member Service Rep
This position is responsible for conducting all member interaction duties to promote member satisfaction, new member acquisition, member sales and member retention.
- Process all member service transactions and requests with accuracy
- Assist members with E-Services (HFS, Bill Pay, Mobile Banking)
- Assist members with all products and services (Loans, Visa, Payroll, ATM/DB, Checking)
- Perform all duties to ensure full compliance with government and company rules and policies
- Understand and comply with all BSA Requirements (CTR, SAR, POMI, CIP, Red Flags)
- Take initiative to learn all teller duties including, but not limited to reception phones, member service phones, shared branching
- Actively promote on an ongoing basis all available products and services to fulfill the members’ needs, helping to position the credit union as the member’s primary financial institution
- Travel to branches as needed
- High school diploma
- Cash handling experience
- Basic computer skills required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively
Must be willing to undergo a background check in accordance with local law/regulations.
Email all resumes:
PSE Credit Union
5255 Regency Drive
Parma, Ohio 44129
If you are interested in applying for one of our positions, please contact: Deanne Sandly, HR Manager at email@example.com or call 440-545-5124.
We are an equal opportunity employer.