Employment - PSE Credit Union
A workplace you can be proud of.
At PSE Credit Union, most of our employees have been with us for many years. That’s because PSE Credit Union is a great place to work! However, we do have openings from time to time that need to be filled by talented individuals!
As part of our “People Helping People” credit union philosophy, the PSE Team is always ready to meet the needs of our members no matter how big or small. Employment with PSE Credit Union means we currently employ over 50 full and part time staff members at our three locations throughout Cuyahoga and Medina County.
As part of our Core Values—we believe in providing a pathway to success for our Membership, Team Members, and Community.
We will provide a pathway to success for our Employees by enriching the lives of our team members providing an opportunity for growth in a fun, friendly, and employee centric environment.
Employment - PSE Credit Union
We are pleased to offer our employees the following benefits:
- Health and dental coverage
- A Health Reimbursement Account to help cover copays, etc.
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Short term and long term disability
- 401K Retirement Plan, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
Open Positions:BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE This position is responsible for relationship building and product offering to existing and prospective Business Partners (SEGs) within the credit union's geographical footprint. This position possesses the ability to communicate effectively with prospective and current members and represents the credit union in a positive and professional manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, research and cold call prospective SEG partners to increase the number of SEGs being served by the credit union.
- Secure meetings for new business partner opportunities in order to sign up new SEGs.
- Coordinate the SEG application process with the Marketing Department.
- Plan, schedule and conduct employee facing activities for current and new SEGs including on-site presentation/visits for open enrollments and special events to expand member relationships, ensure member retention and meet financial goals.
- Maintain relationships by ensuring that our SEGs have appropriate marketing materials, campaign and financial information to promote the credit union to their employees.
- Attend community functions on a regular basis including morning, evening and weekends.
- Stay abreast of community trends and economic development changes.
- Track and measure event participation results.
- Identify and communicate competitor information.
- Work with other departments to provide excellent member service.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent telephone and problem-solving skills needed
- Ability to travel by car as this position will be out of the office visiting SEGs 4-5 days a week
- PC experience, desktop publishing programs and previous customer service experience is a plus
COLLECTOR This is a key position relative to the administration of the overdraft services program offered to our membership, including the prevention of potential losses related to the program. The Collector must be able to effectively manage the risk associated with the program while counseling the membership on the benefits and the dangers of the program when used irresponsibly.
Further, this position entails the prevention of all potential losses associated with negative share and draft accounts while working in unison with the ATM/debit card, checking, and teller areas. The Collector also acts as an assistant to the Senior Collector and monitors the paid-ahead accounts in accordance with Policy.
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the administration of the Overdraft Advance Program.
- Responsible for the collection of all negative deposit accounts.
- Makes recommendations for write-off of negative deposit accounts.
- Processes all payments to negative and written-off deposit accounts.
- Reports closed deposit accounts to Chex Systems. Determines the course of
- collection action following the write-off of accounts. The account may be sent to
- Chex Systems for collection or our attorney for legal action if the balance warrants it.
- Tracks paid-ahead loans and corresponds with member as appropriate.
- Ensures that all Metro 2 and E-Oscar maintenance is completed on a timely basis.
- Responsible for meeting standard of 40-50 calls per day.
- Performs all other duties as required.
- High school graduate.
- Minimum of three years of collection experience.
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Possess thorough knowledge of regulations applicable to essential responsibilities.
- Ability to motivate and influence others.
- Ability to perform analytical interpretation, evaluation and/or constructive thinking of problems that may require analysis of a wide variety of data; weighing the desirability or probability of possible outcomes. Problems may involve thinking out several steps into the future.
- Possess strong knowledge of how to use a personal computer and MS office products.
- Ability to make decisions without previous precedent to draw upon.
Must be willing to undergo a background check in accordance with local law/regulations.
Email all resumes:
PSE Credit Union
5255 Regency Drive
Parma, Ohio 44129
If you are interested in applying for one of our positions, please contact: Deanne Sandly, HR Manager at email@example.com or call 440-545-5124.
We are an equal opportunity employer.