Why is this important?
Visa Purchase Alerts can keep your account secure by empowering you to catch fraud.
Just 3 easy steps to get started:
- Check to make sure your card is eligible***.
- Register your mobile device and email to receive Visa Purchase Alerts.
- Choose the notification triggers that match your needs. You’ll get real-time* email alerts based on your selected criteria.
Let’s work together to keep your account secure. Start receiving alerts today.
To receive your purchase alerts in your email on your PSE VISA credit card click here after Sept. 27, 2016.
Once you are enrolled, you can establish specific trigger alerts:
- Individual transaction amount thresholds
- International transactions
- Card-absent transactions such as telephone or online orders
This will enable you to monitor your account, check for unusual activity and take action at the first sign of potential fraud.
* Actual time to receive a transaction alert is dependent on wireless service and coverage within area. ** A qualified transaction is any transaction routed through Visa. *** Visa Purchase Alerts may not be available in all areas. Account activity qualifying for Visa Purchase Alerts may vary by issuer. Additional terms, conditions, and restrictions may apply.