Exceptional Security and Peace of Mind!
At PSE Credit Union, we want to help you protect your money and your identity. One of the ways we help to do this is with our identity theft protection service, IDProtect® —which protects you, your joint account holders and your family1 from the expense and hassle of identity theft.
PSE Credit Union is proud to offer IDProtect to our personal account holders and it is included in your $2.00 monthly Security Fee. You lead a busy life, but taking just a few moments to review all that IDProtect offers can help you save time and protect your personal and financial information!
IDProtect comes with many benefits, but you must register to activate some of the services in order to take full advantage of all that IDProtect offers. If you have not done so already, visit www.IDProtectMe247.com and follow the instructions to register, using the Access Code provided to you. If you do not have your Access Code, please contact PSE Credit Union at 440-843-8300 ext. 139.
Your IDProtect benefits include:
- Identity Fraud Reimbursement Coverage2 —Should you become the victim of identity fraud, receive up to $10,000 of identity fraud expense coverage for expenses to help clear your name and help repair damaged credit. (You do not have to register for this service and it is available to you in the event you suffer an identity theft incident.)
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services – With IDProtect, you’re not alone. You will be assigned your very own IDProtect fraud resolution specialist who will help you every step of the way until your credit and identity are completely restored. (You do not have to register for this service and it is available to you in the event you suffer an identity theft incident.)
The following benefits are also included in your IDProtect service but do require registration and activation.
- Debit and credit card registration3 – Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and enjoy added peace of mind, knowing your cards (and your liability) are protected should your cards become lost or stolen. With one toll-free phone call you can receive assistance to cancel all of your registered missing cards, stop unauthorized use, and request replacement cards. (You need to register with IDProtect and register your cards in order to receive this service and benefit.)
- Total Identity Monitoring – Continuous monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone and many others. If your risk is rated at medium or high, you will be notified of the possible compromise of your identity. (You will need to register with IDProtect and complete authentication in order to activate this benefit.)
- 3-in-1 Credit File Monitoring – Daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your credit files with Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. (You will need to register with IDProtect and complete authentication in order to activate this benefit.)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – You may request updated credit report every 90 days or upon receipt of alert. With every new report you will also receive a credit score based on Experian data. (You will need to register with IDProtect and complete authentication in order to activate this benefit.)
- Online identity theft news center and valuable phone and web resources — Learn more about how to protect yourself from identity fraud and get valuable tips on speeding the recovery process at the IDProtect online resource center. (Registration is required.)
Protect yourself and your family by taking full advantage of the IDProtect service you receive from PSE Credit Union. Again, as noted above, some of the features provided by this service require registration and activation. To fully register and activate all of these benefits, visit www.IDProtectMe247.com using your Access Code or call PSE Credit Union at 440-843-8300 to receive your Access Code.
You may contact IDProtect at 1-877-610-7889 with questions related to any of the benefits and services, or for assistance with registration and activation. You will need your Access Code when calling IDProtect.
Personal Protection and Peace of Mind With IDProtect.
1 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to account owner(s) and their family. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household. Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to businesses and their employees, clubs and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students.
2 Identity theft insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of Chartis Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy described. Please refer to actual policy for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions. Insurance product is not a deposit; not NCUA insured; not an obligation of credit union; and not guaranteed by credit union or any affiliated entity.
3 IDProtect will reimburse unauthorized charges up to the legal Maximum Liability for a total of $2,500 for registered cards. IMPORTANT - MAXIMUM LIABILITY UNDER FEDERAL LAW: In the US, federal law limits the liability of card holders. Learn more by visiting Federal Trade Commission Facts for Consumers, http://www.consumer.ftc.gov.