“Huge-A-Thon Auto Loan” Official Rules
Win $5,000 Cash
- No purchase necessary. Purchase does not improve one’s chances of winning.
- Eligibility–Participation is limited to eligible persons who are 18 years or older and Ohio residents. By submitting any entry you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The promotion period begins September 3, 2019 and ends on October 31, 2019 and applies to all entries actually received by the Credit Union during this period. All winners will be notified by the Credit Union. If any prize is unclaimed, an alternate winner will be chosen. Employees, officers, directors of PSE Credit Union, Inc. and immediate family members living in the same households of each of the above are ineligible.
- Prizes—The Credit Union will award a total of one (1) prize of $5,000 cash.
- How to Enter—All members who finance an auto loan with a minimum loan balance of $10,000 with PSE Credit Union, Inc. will be automatically entered to win. Members can also be entered by mailing an entry to PSE Credit Union 5255 Regency Drive, Parma, Ohio 44129. One entry per envelope, no photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries accepted, and the Credit Union is not responsible for lost, late, misdelivered, incomplete or postage-due entries. One entry per person.
- Winner Selections—One winner will be selected on November 8, 2019 at random. The selection of a prizewinner hereunder will be final. Selected winner will be notified by mail, telephone, or email, following the drawing week. In the event a selected winner is unreachable within seven days or cannot accept the prize for any reason, the selected winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. No transfer or substitution of prize permitted by winner. No cash or other considerations will be paid. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entry forms received.
- Conditions of Participation—PSE Credit Union, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Campaign and acceptance of a prize. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of PSE Credit Union, Inc, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Campaign. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to hold PSE Credit Union, Inc. and its employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Campaign or acceptance, receipt, possession, or misuse of the prize. PSE Credit Union, Inc. is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in administration of the Campaign or in the announcement of the prize.
- Publicity Authorization—PSE Credit Union, Inc. may use winner’s name, likeness and city name for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- Winners List—The name of the winner will be kept at PSE Credit Union, Inc. For a copy of the winners list, please contact email@example.com.
- Taxes and Tax Reporting—Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners must provide all information necessary for PSE Credit Union, Inc to make required tax reports or prize will be forfeited.
- Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.